The Martin D-420 CA Prop 64 Tribute Guitar

Topics other than amps, guitars, and tone. No posts about politics or religion.

The Martin D-420 CA Prop 64 Tribute Guitar

Postby Unit_1 on Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:32 pm

You guys are gonna love this, I voted yes! Recreational weed is now legal in the golden state! The sixth largest economy in the world has said "Show me the money!"

Personally, I started using this for my arthritis in March. By April the swelling in my hand was reduced by 300%, burning pain vanquished. I stopped using my Opioids in mid July and magically all my muscle spasms and cramps are gone too. I've lost 15 pounds and can exercise again. MJ is my salvation, and I only use .25 grams a day for me AND my wife, combine (she gets my exhaust).

I thought the medical aspect was bull sheet. Turns out I was the dope, lol....... :mrgreen:

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/ ... tic-guitar

The ability to play/make music is a gift that not everyone gets. Those of us who have it should use it.

Asimov:Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today — but the core of science fiction, its essence, the concept around which it revolves, has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.
Unit_1
Prince

Location: Kali4ñia (a small planet orbiting the west coast of the United States)

Re: The Martin D-420 CA Prop 64 Tribute Guitar

Postby DanTheBluesMan on Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:15 pm

I've been using 0.1 grams daily since our dispensary finally opened last year and I got my patient card. I've recently 'discovered' tinctures and could just possibly be abandoning flowers in favor of drops. I was a fan of microdosing long before I even heard of it. I've found that 2 drops is adequate each evening before bed. It is a real hoot to check out all the different strains by the gram legally and not have to commit to a large bag (oz). I've been keeping my IOP under control in conjunction with the pharmaceuticals and I was able to eliminate the one medicine that was adversely affecting my life. Sadly the state of NH took so long to implement their TCP (therapeutic cannabis program) that I was induced to undergo surgery in an attempt to eliminate that previously mentioned medicine. The surgery was a failure and it cost me my good eye. I will not allow anybody to operate on my eyes again.
DanTheBluesMan
Knight

Re: The Martin D-420 CA Prop 64 Tribute Guitar

Postby Unit_1 on Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:43 pm

Whoa, sorry to hear that Dan, let's hope you keep that one good eye!

At least states are finally, but very slowly, beginning to repeal prohibition. If you do some research you'll see MJ was legal *for all of human history* until the Department of Prohibition had nothing to do after alcohol prohibition was repealed. Suddenly, MJ became demonized, and many fictional movies and stories were released to the public.

Now that the writing is on the wall that cannabis will be recognized as a miracle medicine, *they* (renamed to the DEA) are suddenly parroting "the opioid epidemic" - so business as usual. Btw, Tylenol overdose kills 46,000 people a year, opioids + cocaine + meth kill 28,000 a year. Just sayin'.....

I've found that Northern Lights/OGKB strain is great for me. I have insomnia as well as arthritis, this strain does both. I regularly wake at 2 to 3 am and have found if I dose THEN I fall back asleep till 6 or 7, and when I do wake I have FULL range of motion in both hands, a big smile on my face, I'm no longer 'buzzed' and I bounce out of bed like I used to 25 years ago.....

It's a VERY powerful strain, and where I was using a HIGH CBD low thc in the morning so it wouldn't affect my ability to think, I'm finding this to work much better on both the pain and the insomnia. So it's lowered my daily dose to around what you're doing. .05 grams at 3am, and nothing more till another dose at around 8pm. :say_what:

It's a great strain, terpenes exuded are strawberry, orange and pine. So much so that the fruit flies are gathered around the plant with this very confused look, like "where's the fruit?" :mrgreen: Have not tried edibles yet due to the expense, and everything at the dispensary is 100 times stronger than I want/need.

Harvest is going to change the expense equation, so I'll be trying edibles after that 'cus it's kinda hard on the lungs at 3am, and I'd much rather just have a few cashews coated in butter/oil.

Getting old has been very challenging, until I tried this. Mowing the lawn when from 2.5 hours to 30 minutes. It's a miracle....
:old:
The ability to play/make music is a gift that not everyone gets. Those of us who have it should use it.

Asimov:Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today — but the core of science fiction, its essence, the concept around which it revolves, has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.
Unit_1
Prince

Location: Kali4ñia (a small planet orbiting the west coast of the United States)

Return to Off-Topic Lounge