saw "Lucky Peterson" today

Bandmaster, Bassman, Champ, Concert, Deluxe, Harvard, Princeton, Pro, Super, Tremolux, Twin, Vibrasonic, Vibrolux, Vibroverb and others

saw "Lucky Peterson" today

Postby greyhound on Mon Jun 18, 2001 7:47 am

Saw a great blues player today. was an outdoor show up in the mountains.<BR> The guy played some JHendrix tunes. Awesome<P>Anybody see this guy play before?<BR>My Friend Billy and I were sitting backstage before the show when he showed up. LUcky looked tired. He was working on his gibson semi hollow body (on the Jack) and dropped the washer and nut for it. Me and BIlly helped him find the nut but never found the washer. seemed like a nice guy even when exausted. :p
greyhound
Court Jester

Re: saw "Lucky Peterson" today

Postby John on Mon Jun 18, 2001 5:45 pm

Hey do any of you here recall seeing Lucky when he was a mere child playing a B3 on the Tonight Show with Johnny Carson? He was on there a few times that I know of and was a great player even back then..I was real delighted a few years later when I saw him on and LP cover and that he was playing guitar..You're right..Lucky is a cool guy!
Be thankful for every breath you take
John
Court Jester

Re: saw "Lucky Peterson" today

Postby greyhound on Mon Jun 18, 2001 8:44 pm

Billy said he is someone's son, (another Blues player). Dont know who that is.<BR> Played a Hammond B3 through the Leslie also, neat stuff.
greyhound
Court Jester

Return to Fender