Major Marshall to Hans Solo... Come In Hans Solo!!

This forum is for those who like to watch eBay auctions and those who want to alert the users of a specific auction.
Forum rules
Please do not use this forum as a spam to promote your own auction unless you have over 100 posts. We ask that comments about auctions be kept civil as well as respectful. If your a business and would like to use our forum to promote your ebay auctions, please contact us directly before promoting auctions on this forum.

Major Marshall to Hans Solo... Come In Hans Solo!!

Postby Radio Spares on Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:42 pm

I don't know if this guy is selling a guitar amp or the Millenium Falcon! :shock:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... TQ:US:1123
Now if only would he put up a few gut shots rather than alien fetuses......

BTW, there is a legend that in December 1969 a giant Alien Mother Ship, that looked exactly like a 1,000 meter
long Marshall Major, landed in Golden Gate Park in SanFran and carried away all the REAL Hippies from the Summer of Love and took them to a planet in the Sombrero Galaxy where Jimi, Janis, and Morrison still live!
:laff:Image
Radio Spares
Page
 
Posts: 269
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:27 pm
Location: USA

Re: Major Marshall to Hans Solo... Come In Hans Solo!!

Postby Vertec on Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:38 pm

man that auction was TAPED!!!!!!!
no pictures because he doesnt want to diesect it like a alien? :roll:


and i thort page used superleads and oranges? :shock:
Vertec
Page
 
Posts: 404
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:13 am
Location: Wollongong, Australia

Re: Major Marshall to Hans Solo... Come In Hans Solo!!

Postby Alnico on Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:22 pm

That's Doug Roehr. I wouldn't buy a pack of strings from that guy. :nutjob:

http://www.mylespaul.com/forums/online-auctions/2531-aware-the_guitars_of_godzilla.html
Alnico
Knight
 
Posts: 1198
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:57 pm

Re: Major Marshall to Hans Solo... Come In Hans Solo!!

Postby Peteyvee on Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:41 pm

That's the weirdest listing I've seen in a long time. Is that guy for real? "Show me a picture of the inside of your wallet"...
What a d#ckwad...
"The problem with kids today is that their hair's too short and their music isn't loud enough." -Peteyvee
"It's not the notes you play, it's the notes you don't play." -Miles Davis
Peteyvee
Keeper of the Shrub
 
Posts: 3878
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:56 pm
Location: East of Venice Beach

Re: Major Marshall to Hans Solo... Come In Hans Solo!!

Postby Radio Spares on Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:30 pm

Oh you don't know the half of it!!!! The guy has a problem with, ahhh... how do I put this, "people of color" and if you're from the East coast of the USA (or a foreigner God forbid!) you're in a for a real verbal beating.
I dare anyone to email him and tell him you want the amp for your George Clinton Tribute Band that will be playing at the White House..... I dare you! :shock: :twisted:
Radio Spares
Page
 
Posts: 269
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:27 pm
Location: USA

Re: Major Marshall to Hans Solo... Come In Hans Solo!!

Postby moon'nwillie on Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:02 pm

And all his alien friends are obviously green...what a hypocrite......
64' bluesbreaker
65 18 watt marshall
lots of colored marshall!!
65 vox ac-15 twin
hiwatt sa 212
orange or 80 combo
watkins scout
selmer croc thunderbird
moon'nwillie
Page
 
Posts: 273
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:48 pm
Location: Germantown,TN

Re: Major Marshall to Hans Solo... Come In Hans Solo!!

Postby TwinACStacks on Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:22 pm

:D I think Alvin needs to be made aware of this situation, and make a bid on it.

Oh what fun we would have.

:D :D TWIN
Marshalls are cool
TwinACStacks
Instigator & Rock Thrower
 
Posts: 7282
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2005 12:01 pm
Location: Detroit-ish

Re: Major Marshall to Hans Solo... Come In Hans Solo!!

Postby CP 103 on Mon May 04, 2009 11:02 am

Radio Spares wrote:I don't know if this guy is selling a guitar amp or the Millenium Falcon! :shock:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... TQ:US:1123
Now if only would he put up a few gut shots rather than alien fetuses......

BTW, there is a legend that in December 1969 a giant Alien Mother Ship, that looked exactly like a 1,000 meter
long Marshall Major, landed in Golden Gate Park in SanFran and carried away all the REAL Hippies from the Summer of Love and took them to a planet in the Sombrero Galaxy where Jimi, Janis, and Morrison still live!
:laff:Image


No. The REAL hippies left the scene in '66. By '67 they were all tourists!
CP 103
Knight
 
Posts: 1452
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:51 pm
Location: Sacramento, CA

Re: Major Marshall to Hans Solo... Come In Hans Solo!!

Postby CP 103 on Mon May 04, 2009 11:16 am

CP 103 wrote:
Radio Spares wrote:I don't know if this guy is selling a guitar amp or the Millenium Falcon! :shock:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... TQ:US:1123
Now if only would he put up a few gut shots rather than alien fetuses......

BTW, there is a legend that in December 1969 a giant Alien Mother Ship, that looked exactly like a 1,000 meter
long Marshall Major, landed in Golden Gate Park in SanFran and carried away all the REAL Hippies from the Summer of Love and took them to a planet in the Sombrero Galaxy where Jimi, Janis, and Morrison still live!
:laff:Image


No. The REAL hippies left the scene in '66. By '67 they were all tourists!


In today's parlance, they were "media victims". How many young people's lives were ruined? Go Ask Alice!
CP 103
Knight
 
Posts: 1452
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:51 pm
Location: Sacramento, CA

Re: Major Marshall to Hans Solo... Come In Hans Solo!!

Postby Peteyvee on Mon May 04, 2009 7:48 pm

Radio Spares wrote:Oh you don't know the half of it!!!! The guy has a problem with, ahhh... how do I put this, "people of color" and if you're from the East coast of the USA (or a foreigner God forbid!) you're in a for a real verbal beating.
I dare anyone to email him and tell him you want the amp for your George Clinton Tribute Band that will be playing at the White House..... I dare you! :shock: :twisted:


RS, did you do this or did Twin? This is from his nutbag auction:

Q: Do you think this amp would be suitable for my George Clinton tribute Band? We've got an outdoor gig at the White House in June and I want to make sure I've got enough volume to be heard. May-03-09
A: Oh, cool, you'll be playing for the prisoners released from Guantanamo. I heard they were going to relocate them to the White House south lawn? Yup, you'll be just fine!
Q: Hi there, is it possible spaceship collection for this kind of item? Would you trade it for 2000 bean cans labeled Heinz(they are rumored to have increased the temperature of scotland of about 19 celtius degrees in the last 40 years) ? May-01-09
A: As long as your spaceship hasn't been anywhere near Mexico City...you are cleared to land in the backyard at the clearing on top of the hill. Heinz would work fine...yet another fossil fuel to help foster homes for the Scottish McPolar Bears. Please follow the red and green lights into the landing pattern, and you will find the shortcut to mushrooms!

Hahahahaha :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
"The problem with kids today is that their hair's too short and their music isn't loud enough." -Peteyvee
"It's not the notes you play, it's the notes you don't play." -Miles Davis
Peteyvee
Keeper of the Shrub
 
Posts: 3878
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:56 pm
Location: East of Venice Beach

Re: Major Marshall to Hans Solo... Come In Hans Solo!!

Postby unclebobo on Mon May 04, 2009 7:56 pm

Has this guy actually ever sold anything?
Image
How many is too many?
unclebobo
Baron
 
Posts: 2297
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 7:01 am
Location: Washington, DC

Re: Major Marshall to Hans Solo... Come In Hans Solo!!

Postby Radio Spares on Mon May 04, 2009 8:12 pm

:laff: I wish I had actually posted it (I do confess to suggesting it...)!
My post was asking for gut shots; I didn't think that was such an outrageous request.
Radio Spares
Page
 
Posts: 269
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:27 pm
Location: USA

Re: Major Marshall to Hans Solo... Come In Hans Solo!!

Postby marshallcrazy on Mon May 04, 2009 9:52 pm

I sent him the question after reading the suggestion from RS. Quite frankly, I'm disappointed. That was a pretty tame reply. :x
For The Last Time, It IS Turned Down!!!!!
marshallcrazy
Squire
 
Posts: 519
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:51 am
Location: South Florida

Re: Major Marshall to Hans Solo... Come In Hans Solo!!

Postby Radio Spares on Mon May 04, 2009 10:27 pm

I think he's toned it down lately as people have gotten his auctions canceled due to his "extreme" email replies
to questions.
Radio Spares
Page
 
Posts: 269
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:27 pm
Location: USA


Return to eBay Watch

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest