Vintage collection

Vintage guitars are heaven with 6 or 12 strings for many players. Here you can exchange the tips, the photos and your favorite vintage flavor. Learn how to identify and ask the experts who frequent this forum

Vintage collection

Postby Stinkfoot on Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:40 am

Here are a few items I have had photographed, to include in an upcoming feature in a British guitar mag.
Then I shall flog the lot and buy a sail boat and a cottage by the sea. As far away from humans as I can get.

Stinkfoot
Squire

Re: Vintage collection

Postby gigant0r on Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:44 am

Beautiful :thumbsup:
gigant0r
Baron

Postby Anje on Tue May 03, 2011 8:42 pm

Superb! Thanks for sharing.
http://geoffroy-marcus.com/: supporting new French Electro Jazz-pop album from a good friend - great authentic Hammond, Rhodes, Moog... tones with old school funk-bluesy-rock fusion flavors.
Anje
Knight

Location: Dark Side Of The Moon (Somewhere between SC and Krakow..)

Postby SoloDallas on Wed May 04, 2011 7:25 am

Terrific.
I really wish you to make it to get away from humankind.

I have the same feeling.

Bring a guitar with you.

Be well,

SD
SoloDallas
Peasant

Postby Anje on Wed May 18, 2011 11:04 am

Terrific is the word indeed, those last 2 pictures with the Flamey faded Gretsch and custom color strat are so wow..
Hey Fil, glad to see you here, hope you're doing well. How the music is doing those days?
http://geoffroy-marcus.com/: supporting new French Electro Jazz-pop album from a good friend - great authentic Hammond, Rhodes, Moog... tones with old school funk-bluesy-rock fusion flavors.
Anje
Knight

Postby SoloDallas on Wed May 18, 2011 2:00 pm

Anje!
All is well here. Right now I am deep into replicating AC/DC tone of one given period of time (1977-1981).
I will just tell you that I made great connections (online ones) with some huge people in the international recording world and the "discussion" is being very helpful to me.

Loving it.

Cheers mate

Fil
SoloDallas
Peasant

Postby Anje on Fri May 20, 2011 11:37 am

Hi Fil,
Glad to hear you're doing fine! That era of ACDC must be my favourite of all time, such great tone and songs then (at least to me). Brings back funny memories back when I was learning guitar trying to play those ACDC songs looking again and again at live footage from this era :)
btw I have to admit that I've enjoyed a lot your cool and very nice videos since I first saw one years ago, thanks for the shared passion!
All the best,
Jean
Anje
Knight

Postby Strat59 on Mon May 30, 2011 7:24 am

Nice shots & Toys ........... I'll let you have a cottage by the sea for that place you have at the moment :lol:
"Blues players don't mess around with a guitar, they hit the bloody thing"........ Rory Gallagher
Strat59
Baron

Postby Stinkfoot on Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:11 am

I still have the lot and I even bought a couple more this weekend :oops:

You can view them all in this months (October) "Guitar & Bass " magazine which is printed in the UK.

http://www.guitarmagazine.co.uk/
Stinkfoot
Squire

Postby Stinkfoot on Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:56 am

I don't know of, nor have any affiliation with any guitar shows.
The article in the magazine is the one with the nutter who has a zillion Vox amps and the worlds supply of guitars......help me ! :?
Stinkfoot
Squire

Return to Vintage Guitars